Here’s a look back at the top stories on Domain Name Wire last month, ranked by views.
1. CentralNic to acquire monetization company Codewise for $36 million – The domain name rollup is acquiring two companies popular with affiliate marketers. CentralNic raised £30 million through a share offering to pay for the acquisition, which should close at the end of October.
2. Saudi Aramco tries to take dead man’s domain name – The oil giant, one of the most valuable companies in the world, filed a cybersquatting case against a dead man. The company wants his domain name for a new brand it created.
3. How I’m investing in domains these days – Here’s what I’m doing and what I’m buying.
4. How Microstrategy got its domains and sold Voice.com for $30 million – The company’s CEO discussed the negotiation of Voice.com on a recent podcast.
5. Coins.com sold for $1.7 million but it hasn’t all been paid – Filings in a bankruptcy case revealed the sale price of Coins.com. But it’s on a payment plan.
#302 – Domains and SEO with Rand Fishkin (listen)
#303 – Grand Theft Domain Name with Kieren McCarthy (listen)
#304 – Web businesses during the pandemic with Peter Askew (listen)
#305 – Domain broker ethics with Bill Sweetman (listen)
Post link: September’s top domain name stories
© DomainNameWire.com 2020. This is copyrighted content. Domain Name Wire full-text RSS feeds are made available for personal use only, and may not be published on any site without permission. If you see this message on a website, contact editor (at) domainnamewire.com. Latest domain news at DNW.com: Domain Name Wire.